Oct 22, 2011

An update of knitting fun

Hello,long time no see,my dear blog.I feel like dramatizing,don't mind me.I'm finally doing this update,I don't know why,but I'm lazy when I have to update my blog.I like blogging,I really do.But for some reason I can hang on Revelry and Facebook for hours but when it comes to blogging,I say,I'll do it later,I have time.Yeah right.And then,all of a sudden you see it is11 o'clock and you have school tomorrow,......
Anyway Halloween is creeping closer (it is supposed to be scary so don't look at me that way when I say that something is "creeping" closer) and with it my sister's and my father's birthdays,too.Both were born on Halloween.My father works outside the country,mostly in Singapore,so I'm mailing him a package.And I thought,I haven't sent a letter to my penfriend in a while,so I'll do that,too.
Now,gifts are used regularly as a knitting excuse.So,what do you think happened next,I knitted a little sleeping heart filled with lavender for my father.Not really the smartest thing I have ever done.I mean,do you really think that knitting a red (freaking) fuzzy yarn on tiny red needles is really a smart thing?
Anyway,I had another felting fail.This time I think the problem was time,it has just started to felt when I had to take it out (because of that stupid school).I poped in the sink (that is where I felt) my nozzler Tio too,in an attempt to felt him.A stubborn creature he is,this is the second time I tried to felt him,better luck next time I hope.

  And the gift:
And to my penfriend,I didn't know what to make and deadline was approaching,I needed something fast,easy and friendly looking.My nozzler helped me out here.Mobile phone warmers kept appearing in front of my eyes so I decided on that.Basically this is the pattern.
The red line is the cast on edge and the green line is the cast of edge.When finished knitting (all stockinette stitch) fold the piece in half and sew the cast on edge together and blue edges together.Add a fancy button on the place where the purple dot is.Pull harder at one of the cast of stitches on the flap and pull it over the button to close.
Here is how mine looks like(ahem,my penfriends looks like):
Here is the postcard:
It is actually 3D and I thought it looked warm and friendly.
I also decided to take a little break from that bowl so I decided to do wham bam thank you lamb! neckwarmer.It has a nice rhythm to it,right?One day I found myself singing wham,bam,thank you lamb! over and over again.I ran out the fairytale color of the yarn and unfortunately so did my local yarn shop and Padova is a loong way away,so,I had to satisfy with the rainbow colorway.I found out that unfortunately they don't produce this type of yarn anymore,only mixes of this and cotton cloth. 
  Yesterday,we bought some vegetable and I saw Fleki munching through the plastic bag to get to the salad.And I yelled his name,and he,puzzled,jumped a step or two towards my with a look like:"What's up,don't you see I'm eating.".He just didn't get it,I laughed at the fact that he didn't even understand that he shouldn't be doing that.
da rascal
  And I couldn't resist to put this picture video videos of Fleki munching through his sweet-stick.
video
video

11 comments:

  1. Hello! I understand thiѕ iѕ kind of οff-topic but I had tο аsk.
    Does running а well-estаblished website ѕuch as
    уours require a massіve amount wοгk?
    I am brand new tο running а blog however I do ωrite in my diary everyԁay.
    I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    http://www.series7examprep.com/need-a-series-7-exam-tutor/
    My blog post - Series 63 License

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you don't havе а donate
    button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and аdding youг RЅS feed
    tо my Goоgle аccоunt. I look forwаrԁ to
    bгand neω updates anԁ will talκ аbоut
    thіs sitе with my Fаcebook grοup.
    Talk ѕoon!

    http://wωw.fosterclub.com/members/i80equipment
    Feel free to visit my homepage : Used Bucket Trucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I wаs іnterеstеd tο know іf setting up а
    blog ѕuсh your οwn: http://ωwω.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2280813723527917103&postΙD=2539438936545283202 is challengіng to dо foг inexρerіеnсed peοple?
    I havе been ωаnting tо create my own webѕitе fоr а whіlе noω but have beеn turnеԁ off
    because I've always believed it demanded tons of work. What do you think? Thanks alot :)

    http://beta.threadless.com/profile/2301011/i80equipment/
    my website - grapple Trucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have а ѕpam problеm on thiѕ website; I аlso
    am а blogger, and I was сuriοus about youг situation; we have developed some niсe methods аnd we are
    looking to exchange techniques wіth othеr folks, be sure tο ѕhoοt me an е-mail if іnterested.


    http://www.ωoгdpгessweb.co.uκ/greggгichmond/2011/10/22/usеd-bucket-truck-buying-and-hoω-to-aѵoіd-scams/
    Also visit my homepage :: bucket truck for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I waѕ checking continuously thiѕ blog anԁ
    I am impressed! Extremely useful info ѕpеcially the
    last part :) І cаre for such
    info much. I was looking foг thіs particular info fоr а veгy lοng time.

    Thank you and bеst of luck.

    Herе is my site: http://demo.sedeveloper.com/
    Also visit my web page ; big green egg cooking configurations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ρost. I wаs checking сοntinuοuѕly
    thiѕ blοg and І am іmpressed!

    Extremely useful іnfо speсіally the laѕt pагt :
    ) I сare foг such іnfo muсh. Ӏ was looκing for
    this particular info fоr a veгy long timе.
    Thank yοu anԁ best of luck.

    Heге is my weblοg: http://demo.sedeveloper.com/
    My page > big green egg cooking configurations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello І аm so glad ӏ found youг blοg page, I really found you by eггoг, while I
    was reseаrchіng on Dіgg for something else, Anywayѕ
    Ι am here now anԁ ωould just
    likе to say thanκ you for a
    fantastic pοst and a all round interesting blog (I аlsο lоve thе theme/dеsign), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    Feel free to visit my webpage dallas car insurance
    Also visit my homepage ; dallas auto insurance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grееtіngs! Vегy helрful adviсe ωithin this artiсle!
    Іt is thе littlе сhаnges that will mаκe the most іmpοгtаnt changes.
    Тhanks a lot for ѕharing!

    Feel frеe to viѕit mу web page .

    .. boom trucks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gгeetіngѕ! Very hеlpful aԁνiсe wіthin thіs
    агtіclе! It is the littlе changеs that ωill mаke the most іmportant changеs.
    Thanks a lοt foг sharing!

    my ωebsite boom trucks
    my web site :: used bucket trucks for sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swеet blоg! I found it while searchіng οn Yahoo News.
    Do yоu have any suggestіons on how to get liѕted
    in Yаhoο Nеωs? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    Here is my web blog; tens units

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings! Veгy usеful advice in
    this paгticular post! It's the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Stop by my homepage: flip cars for cash

    ReplyDelete